Who’s In Charge?
Parenting Group Program
Do you parent or care for a pre-teen or teen (aged 12 to 18) whose behaviour is violent, aggressive or beyond your control? Do you want to learn strategies that will help change this behaviour and improve your relationship with your child? Do you live in the Coffs Harbour Local Government Area? If you answered YES to each of these questions, we encourage you to register for Who’s In Charge?
This two-day parenting program is being delivered in Coffs Harbour on Thursday 29 and Friday 30 June, from 9.30am – 2.30pm each day. The program is being delivered by CRANES, in partnership with Mid Coast Communities’ in it Together program.
Who’s in Charge? is an educational and therapeutic program that uses group exercises, discussion, facilitator input and handouts. You will learn attitudinal and behavioural change through an experiential process that allows you to learn by reflecting on what is happening in your situation.
This program empowers you as a parents or carer. It will assist you to reduce your stress and guilt, and give you concrete strategies to produce positive behavioural change in your child, and improved relationships with you and other family members.
Terms and conditions - Registering for an Event
By submitting an application to register for an event you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Once you have registered for your event, your place is confirmed and you agree to attend and to participate in a positive and constructive manner.
Fees and payments
- Many of our events are free. Where a fee is charged, payment can be made online using a credit card or via your PayPal account. If you have difficulties with this online registration process, please contact us via phone (02 6651 1788) or email (email@example.com) so we can assist you.
- All fees quoted are GST Inclusive.
- Where fees are identified these are either at either a subsidised rate or a full cost rate. A subsidised rate applies when we are funded by a particular funding body to deliver training to a particular sector. If you receive funding from one of these funding bodies, you will need to select the appropriate ticket and you will pay the subsidised rate. You agree that the information you have provided about your organisation’s funding is true and accurate. A full cost rate applies to other people wishing to attend the training but whose organisation is not funded by one of the funding bodies identified. You agree that the information you have provided about your organisation’s funding is true and correct.
Priority of enrolment
- You acknowledge that priority of enrolment in our training is given to certain sectors and groups and is subject to Mid Coast Communities funding conditions and contracts.
- You acknowledge that places per organisation may be limited to ensure equitable access to training opportunities..
- You agree to notify us as soon as possible if you are no longer able to attend the training so we are able to allocate the place to someone else.
- You acknowledge that if cancellations are received less than 7 days before the date of the training your fee may not be able to be refunded.
- You agree that the information provided by you is accurate and complete and that Mid Coast Communities is able to use that information to contact you or to contact other people listed on the registration form
- You agree that the information you have provided is able to be provided to other people involved in the training you have applied for
- You agree that information about you may be used by Mid Coast Communities for the purpose of reporting and data collection
To register please read the terms and conditions on left and then tick below to view registration form.
Bookings are closed for this event.