Public Innovation Space Forum
Do you want to better engage with and understand the community you work in? Then the Innovation Space forum is for you!
Following on from our Public Innovation Practice Forum in Bellingen, the Local Community Services Association (LCSA) warmly invites all Public Innovators and supporters to an “Innovation Space”. We will share what we are learning, discuss how Public Innovation affects our work and continue to deepen our understanding of Public Innovation using the Harwood Institute approach.
You are welcome to attend if you:
– are a trained Public Innovator OR
– have attended one of the introductory sessions OR
– are interested in local planning and community engagement (you do not need to have attended a previous session)
The agenda for the day is:
9.30 – 10.00 Morning Tea upon Arrival
10.00 – 10.15 Welcome and Introductions, Rules of Engagement
10.15 – 11.00 Update from current Public Innovation initiatives in the region
11.00 – 1.00 Innovation Space
1.30 – 3.00 Delving deeper into the practice
The $22 participation fee includes morning tea and lunch. LCSA members are eligible for a subsidy so please contact LCSA on (02) 9660 2044.
RSVP by COB Monday 20 June 2017.
Terms and conditions - Registering for an Event
By submitting an application to register for an event you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Once you have registered for your event, your place is confirmed and you agree to attend and to participate in a positive and constructive manner.
Fees and payments
- Many of our events are free. Where a fee is charged, payment can be made online using a credit card or via your PayPal account. If you have difficulties with this online registration process, please contact us via phone (02 6651 1788) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) so we can assist you.
- All fees quoted are GST Inclusive.
- Where fees are identified these are either at either a subsidised rate or a full cost rate. A subsidised rate applies when we are funded by a particular funding body to deliver training to a particular sector. If you receive funding from one of these funding bodies, you will need to select the appropriate ticket and you will pay the subsidised rate. You agree that the information you have provided about your organisation’s funding is true and accurate. A full cost rate applies to other people wishing to attend the training but whose organisation is not funded by one of the funding bodies identified. You agree that the information you have provided about your organisation’s funding is true and correct.
Priority of enrolment
- You acknowledge that priority of enrolment in our training is given to certain sectors and groups and is subject to Mid Coast Communities funding conditions and contracts.
- You acknowledge that places per organisation may be limited to ensure equitable access to training opportunities..
- You agree to notify us as soon as possible if you are no longer able to attend the training so we are able to allocate the place to someone else.
- You acknowledge that if cancellations are received less than 7 days before the date of the training your fee may not be able to be refunded.
- You agree that the information provided by you is accurate and complete and that Mid Coast Communities is able to use that information to contact you or to contact other people listed on the registration form
- You agree that the information you have provided is able to be provided to other people involved in the training you have applied for
- You agree that information about you may be used by Mid Coast Communities for the purpose of reporting and data collection
To register please read the terms and conditions on left and then tick below to view registration form.
Bookings are closed for this event.